Friday, July 28, 2006

Today was the first day of the outing. There are three rounds for team and individual. We played at Indigo Run or something like that. Everyone had a late night, and it was at least 95 degrees and 100% humidity. I played very well except for 4 holes. I shot a 95 and feel like I should have shot an 85. My group had Lee Bradley, Zach, and Eric. Lee shot a 73 and took the lead for the tournament. I am 16 stokes back, but in 4th. Shawn Lee did not come in last, as he took down Brian by 1 stroke. We do everything by handicap, so Shawn is 3rd and two strokes ahead of me. In the team competetion, my team is up 90 strokes after day one. My team is Lee, Justin, Shawn, me, and Scott Lee. Blowing them out. We gave them the option of starting over but they said no, they would try to come back.

After golf, everyone just basically recovered. Then we all went to Cheeseburgers in Paradise. After that, Addi, Christi, and I went back and everyone else played lazer tag.

Today's blog is dedicated to Eric Thomes for taking time away from his wife (she is awesome!) and three kids to come and see me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bo,

You are too sweet! :-) It was great to hear that wonderful southern accent of yours today! Glad to hear you guys are having a blast! Do your best to keep everyone in-line! ha ha! Tell Eric his wife and boys miss him!

--Carolyn :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bo, greetings from Tallahassee. I was so excited to hear you are kicking BAC's butt. Keep up the great work.

Please know that you are in many people's prayers in Tallahassee. I pray for you and your family constantly. Keep the positive attitude!! Kathy Lee