Sunday, July 09, 2006

Today Addi, Christi, and I went to church. Before church I ate some blueberries and Irish oatmeal. After church, we went to go look at Caroline and Mike's new house. They had not started it yet. I had lunch of corn on the cob with chicken. We came back and hung out until 12:00 when Walker came by and we went to hit some golf balls. We came back and watched the world cup with Christi and Walker's wife Candace. It was a good game. Christi and I went to mom's for dinner. I started riding at 4:50 and rode until 5:30 and met Christi at mom and Bill's house. We had red fish, salad, rice, and steamed veggies.

I have to admit, I am tried tonight so I am going to take a shower and go to bed. I have a full work week coming up.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bo - I have only met you a few times but when I heard your news I was so sad for your family. Reading your blog has turned my sadness to so much faith that you will get better. Your determination and attitude is amazing. Keep up your spirits - you will get through this. Addi and Christi are so lucky to have such a strong person, and of course you are very lucky to have them. Good Luck and thank you for posting your journey in this blogg - I look forward to reading about you everyday!
Laurie (Lena's, Rachel and Amy's friend)

lazylol said...

Best Wishes for the week ahead from here in England.
I have enjoyed the World Cup too!

Anonymous said...

Bo -

I truly admire your courage and your determination. The same week you were diagnosed, my husband's uncle was diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer. Although you and I have never met, our mutual friend, Amy, told me your story. She then forwarded me your blog address so I could follow your progress --instead of asking her every few days :) I have since forwarded your blog to several of my husband's family members. They have found your daily story to be inspirational -- and it has helped them deal with my husband's uncle's cancer and treatment. Please know that people that have never even met you are pulling for you, and you are in their thoughts and prayers. Keep up the fight!!!
Erin (Amy's friend)

Anonymous said...

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
~2 Timothy 1:7